Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stop That!

I hate girls who pretend to like you, then bitch about you at the back. I don't like it if you come to me and make friends with me for the sake of getting famous. KL's a big place. You can go to Cheras, or Subang. And I don't even care. I'm happy with Jenssen and that's what I know. I like it if you're really nice. And true. I don't want you to pretend to just like being friends with me. Cause what you did was really hurtful. I lost trust in you. Thinking that I'm the rich girl with money and love, you come into my life, pretending to be a good friend you are, and bitched about me behind my back later on. How wonderful it is to have known you then!
Yenn, Jerry, Katie and Pat have told me about your intentions but I've never realised that. I thought you were someone I could trust. But I was wrong. Even Jenssen thought you were a nice girl. But you dissapointed us. You dissapointed Jenssen and I and many of us.
Get away you!
I don't need you anymore. Friends like you, I don't want anymore.
You may think this is your idea of getting away; but you can't.
Whatever. Good luck for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment