Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Weird On

How perfect I am and PEOPLE HATE IT!

No, Tania you ARE NOT PERFECT! STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF!
Yes, Tania, YOU ARE PERFECT! SO PERFECT, THE GROUND WANTS TO HAVE YOU FOR DINNER! :)
Jenssen and I were walking into a cinema the other day; COUPLE QUALITY TIME!!!!;) When this guy came up to us and said something like, "Hi..you are Tania Ray right???Qi Chen's friend." It's funny how you can get Qi Chen to be a pick up line. When I said yes, he went on. "Oh, and the boy you have here is..?" He looks at baby. Jenssen just smiled and politely shook his hand. "Tania's boyfriend." The guy then smiled this "Oh I don't like this.." smile and walked off, leaving Jenssen and me shocked.
Qi Chen, do you know any guy who has spiky hair, something like cuffs on his hands, those with spikes, brown black eyes, and an Edward Cullen smile???? No I'm just describing that guy. He has black hair with red highlights too wtf EVERYONE HAS BLACK HAIR AND RED HIGHLIGHTS. Do you Qi Chen, know a guy like this??? I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THAT GUY F YOU. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND HERE AND JENSSEN AND I WERE JUST CURIOUS ON WHO HE IS.
Ok. On me being perfecto, as always. :)
I was blog walking the other day and I saw this blog. Lina Yeoh. Being linked by a girl named Valerie Ngah. So.....I just went to it, just in case it's that Lina I know. I am right.
Here are some pretty quotes I must say. I'm so proud she's jealous of me. :D
" Tania and I are best friends. She is quite pretty, actually. Too bad she is such a bitch. Spoilt. Rich. You got it. She has a boyfriend de some more she not so happy. Must go clubs with me to find leng chai.." - February 23rd, 2009.
"Can somebody just tell Tanzziiie to shut up? She is bitching a hell of lies about me in her fucking blog and most are not true! Even he started supporting her, saying I am sluts lah, whatever. I told her I forgave her but she said I am the one who should say sorry for calling her a fucking ugly barbarian! Sometimes, pretty people can change to ugly so fast. How sad. :) She should know how I feel. She should not say things about me. Revenge will come back..nice. :) " - June 2009
And many more. I know it's me in the June post. 'Cause she calls me Tanzziiie. She said I'm pretty but I became ugly. Whoa. So much for pretending to be nice to me the other day, Lina! I thought I forgave you, and we forgot about it. But you didn't. You didn't forget. You didn't forgive. Who says I go to clubs with you to find handsome boys? I go at times but not much now. I go 'cause I want to have fun dancing around a while. Jenssen knows. AT LEAST I told Jenssen. What about you? Going to clubs AND NOT telling the boy you like who likes you back won't help. Jenssen and I have trust in each other. I never said I want to go and play with other boys. I never did. And your boy supporting me does not mean that I asked him too. I know you. But HE knows you better, doesn't he????
I'm done, Lina. You can just say whatever you want. I'm not going to respond much.

Proven. People ARE jealous of my hotness. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's true, why does everyone have red highlights?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahh yess! I don't know either. It's weird ey?

    ReplyDelete