Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why Is She.. ?

Someboday getta meea stylishhh!
Taniaaaa is dying here. :(
Woo hoo :(
Yes, Jed baby. You girlfy/wife/hottest one is dying here.
Outta what you say? Boredom!
I want to be like Kay Lin. So free and fun. Can?
No, I am fun! Like hullos? ;)
I've got things to do; Olivia and Kay Lin wants me to go to Singapore with them on a road trip. :)
Me happy! Clap hands for me pleasseee? :)
I know you're jealous because I me, am such a cutie!
Cutie with a bootie.
That's me! ;)
Some mad woman came and commented on me.
"Stop being so vain. Just because you came from the West doesn't mean you have the rights to act like one here. "
Stop being so close minded you stinky poop!
Who are you? An arse?
It's up to mua if I want to act that way in public. This is a free country!
-
-
-
I don't give a fuck about you!
-

-

-

-

-

Get a life, lady!
Enough of that! Seriously fucking mad!
I may sound like I'm perfect but I am not.

Anyway Kay Lin and Timothy asked me to switch my skin. I need some skin helper pleaseee?
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment